Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jimmy Kimmel Asks Kids How Much They Think NBA Players Make


This is from Ball Don't Lie, my favorite basketball blog on the internet, and I'm reposting it because, well, the kid in the green polo shirt is perhaps the best kid ever made. If you are some sort of hypocritical Luddite who can spend time on the computer but not watch Youtube videos, here is what you're missing: Jimmy Kimmel asks kids how much they think NBA players make. Since kids are hilariously underinformed, they guess way low and it's cute. But the kid in the green polo has a world-weariness, a sense of ennui--a self-awareness in regards to his childish ignorance--that makes him seem about a billion years old. It's funny.

Anyway, back to hockey.

2 comments:

  1. Ok ok I love this video, I haven’t seen it in year but I quote that kid in the green shirt all the time, “uhh I dont wanna tek anoder guess..” haha. I can watch the video on your post though do you know where we can find this video again? Haha we could all use this kid in our lives right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t** watch the video in your post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...