Monday, November 29, 2010

I Find This Photo Odd: Some Dude's Leg Edition


This image is from the season-opener (that's a Kings' leg Sammy is strangling). I'm not really sure what to say about it.

I feel like this photo is already photoshopped, like something else was in place of that leg before. Maybe originally, Samuelsson was posing with a horse, or a puppet, or a great big number seven, or a novelty candy cane, and some joker came along and spliced an upside-down leg in there. Maybe Samuelsson is really angry and he's actually in the process of contorting this Kings player so he can go eff himself? My brain is trying to make sense of this, but it can't. What the crap is going on here?

I find this photo odd.

3 comments:

  1. Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that is Rob Scuderi's leg.

    The thing I find most odd about this photo is that the fans are totally unimpressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "that's a Kings' leg Sammy is strangling"

    I wouldn't want to mess with a king.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...