Friday, February 25, 2011

Raffi Torres, Human Bowling Ball: Photoshop Gallery 2


Welcome once again to the Raffi Torres BallTor photoshop gallery. If you're new to this, I recommend starting either with the original photo, or with the first photoshop gallery, posted yesterday. Otherwise, let's just dive headfirst into the awesome:


I think this image is real. I hardly have to suspend my disbelief at all. If Raffi were in plainclothes, I'd swear up and down this was taken by Jeff Vinnick in Calgary. BoggyDepot, you are awesome.

Ill Bill Necro gives us Raffi, the human wrecking ball. Unfortunately, this building was a mom & pop shop forced to close by mean landlord Mr. Snively. It's a sad story, really.

This had better be a PSA for how not to go down a waterslide, because otherwise, Raffi's doing it all wrong. Sirwilliam with the image.

I like Raffi's desperate attempt to avoid looking directly into Darcy Hordichuk's nipple. This one's another gem from egatti, who also did today's header image.

In this visual metaphor, Raffi Torres represents small government. The patriotically named canadian hockey style brings the politics.

Here's MrWiggles with a solid effort. What a dig by number seven.

Something about that ball doesn't look right. I think Tiger Woods is cheating, but what else is new? Zing. This one's by MikeyD.

Ill Bill Necro gives us Raffi, the human cheese wheel. As a ginger, Raffi's definitely got the colouring to be cheese.

BoggyDepot gives us the first BallTor image in which he's right-side up. I like how concerned Raffi appears to be. I also like how he's ducking, in case another flaming bag of excrement falls from the sky.

Kudos to BoggyDepot again. I saw this movie when I was younger, and I don't remember Raffi Torres being in it. But I could be wrong.

Here's another MikeyD image. It's amazing to me how Raffi's wide open mouth can go from excitement to horror, depending on the situation pictured. Here, he's clearly terrified, and rightly so. No good can come of this.

Egatti earns PITB's "Too soon" award for this creative animated GIF. If you're offended by this image, ignore it for now, then come back in three months or so and you'll find it hilarious.

Here's something just as topical and much less offensive, again from egatti. Raffi makes a good Tron battle disc. By the way, thank goodness he plays on the same team as Sami Salo, because this is actually a simulation of what would happen if they ever collided.


GALLERY 1 - - - - - - - - - - GALLERY 2

21 comments:

  1. I think this collection was a step above the previous one. To be honest though, I believe this might be my favorite photoshop series yet... His facial expression says so many different things in so many different situations... Raffi is truly versatile. I kinda peed a li'l with the hordichuck photo. There's a sense of calm on his face that just makes me shiver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious. Add a 3rd gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this web page from my buddy who informed me on the topic of
    this web site and now this time I am visiting this
    web page and reading very informative posts at this time.


    My web-site - african mango plus
    My site: african mango plus

    ReplyDelete
  4. can be included. By meat I mean red meat, white meat and seafood.
    - Vegetables are low in sodium less water retention.


    my website ... the paleo diet and acne
    My web page - paleo diet acne rosacea

    ReplyDelete
  5. A result of the immense size and strength that these animals can grow to means pets should be
    leash trained from a young age. Bond With Your Dog Through Play.
    Dog obedience training is a bit more than trained responses.


    Feel free to visit my blog; electronic dog training aids
    my page > dog training atlanta area

    ReplyDelete
  6. The owner decided after the event to donate half of the proceeds back to the students.
    The game was released on August 3, and is in stores now, but probably is where it will remain, sad to
    say. Spice things up by including these Halloween-themes recipes:.



    Here is my page :: dell computers

    ReplyDelete
  7. - Set thoroughly cooked chicken aside. Obesity is an epidemic in our society.
    The Paleo Gluten Free Diet has many health claims.



    Review my web page: paleo diet and alcohol

    ReplyDelete
  8. On Sunday nights Erin Jaimes hosts a blues jam where
    anyone from Alan Haynes to Gary Clark, Jr. *Rounds table format.

    The food is decent and the drink specials on Tuesdays include $2.


    Feel free to visit my web page :: pub Quiz aberdeen

    ReplyDelete
  9. In that case, this kind of question should not be taken from any show telecasted in specific country.
    I believe my exact words were "I don't want to be your dirty little secret. Theme Format: It is almost like standard format of the pub quiz.

    Also visit my web site pub quiz archive

    ReplyDelete
  10. So you are looking to rid your girl of these unwanted stalkers when you are drawn to Willow Creek's Black Mirror Castle. The game was released on August 3, and is in stores now, but probably is where it will remain, sad to say. I hope you have fun planing a birthday party for your tween, I hope my birthday party ideas for tween's helped
    you.

    Review my blog ... personals women seeking men

    ReplyDelete
  11. The owner decided after the event to donate half of the proceeds back to
    the students. At the end of the party all
    of the papers write down who they think was the prohibition agent.
    Cranberry studios developed this sequel while publisher Anaconda brings it to you in stores.


    Check out my weblog; as seen on tv

    ReplyDelete
  12. squares with various tea leaves and tea flavors inside each
    square. I won't spoil your surprises and give away any more details. You Divide everyone at the party into two groups, or tribes.

    my web-site: boston hotels

    ReplyDelete
  13. DJ spins out on Saturday nights. You must definitely be
    planning to make it special and memorable by keeping a good theme, ordering
    the best food and choosing the best games. Theme Format: It is
    almost like standard format of the pub quiz.

    my web blog Fun pub Quiz names

    ReplyDelete
  14. Also, we need to determine the rounds of the quiz according to it.

    *Rounds table format. Her father, Bruce Paltrow, produced the critically acclaimed
    TV series that is considered the precursor to many medical shows today,
    St.

    Have a look at my blog pub quiz and answers general knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  15. (Thank you rounds are always welcome, of course. Popular prizes include sports
    tickets, cash and vouchers for drinks, food - and dollars off of tabs.
    Theme Format: It is almost like standard format of the pub quiz.


    Here is my web-site - best pub quiz names

    ReplyDelete
  16. Also, we need to determine the rounds of the quiz according to it.
    Brazenhead is a great place to go with your family or for a business lunch or dinner, but
    if you are looking for a party atmosphere, this isn't it. Ask your local club to run this for you.

    Review my blog post ... best pub quiz names

    ReplyDelete
  17. So you are looking to rid your girl of these unwanted
    stalkers when you are drawn to Willow Creek's Black Mirror Castle. I won't
    spoil your surprises and give away any more details.
    Cranberry studios developed this sequel while publisher Anaconda brings it to you in stores.


    My blog post :: home loan

    ReplyDelete
  18. So you are looking to rid your girl of these unwanted stalkers when you are drawn to Willow Creek's Black Mirror Castle. You make different challenges like scavenger hunts, food challenges, mazes and races. The game would begin with them watching the collapse of society and the outbreak of magic around the world.

    my webpage ... Project software

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...